ORIGiN OF THIS PRACTICE
SPIRIT GUIDE with KATARINA BALIOVA for MIND, BODY, SPIRIT
Katarina believes in the incredible power of the body, that finding the awareness of the body brings peace and consciousness to the mind. She finds joy in helping and watching students going through their journey, encouraging them to find the connection with their body and their inner self through breath and grace, and to be present in every moment of their practice
‘Be present, find your eternity in each and every moment, it’s not what you can do, it’s how much love you put into it’.
YOGA, SOUND, BODY ALLIGNMENT, MOVEMENT, BREATHWORK, ART, HEALTHY BODY & MIND, HEALING TREATMNETS
SPIRIT GUIDE for MIND – BODY – SPIRIT
Development of emotional intelligence
Holistic and spiritual Treatments
Transformational programs & spiritual journeys
Developing a program for maximal well-being & performance in everyday life
Healing & Prevention chronic illnesses with natural medicine
Body & Soul
Coaching through your physical alignment is technique I have developed throughout my studies and teachings.
- Via this coaching we will be discovering your own subconscious programming and through your body language and alignment.
- Discovering realignment through postures and body language.
- Working with balancing feminine and masculine energy & connecting to your inner power and full potential with your abilities.
Hour of Coaching
For MIND – BODY – SPIRIT assistance straight to you wherever you are, dedicated to natural well-being and inspired by holistic and spiritual methods.
- Development of emotional intelligence.
- Medicine Wheel & Elemental Work in personal life.
- Healing your past and adapting to new through being in presence.
- Transformational program within your spiritual journeys, designed specifically for you.
- Developing a program for maximal well-being & performance in everyday life.
This is sensorial journey discovering your limitations and expanding them in mean time.
- Awakening your senses, connecting to your ability to live & love, create and heal.
- Using painting expressionism, discovering your feelings and internal programming through art of expression, colour and motion.
- Through creation of your sacred space, body movement, breathing, colour therapy and with discovery of your inner voice through sound journey.